This is a one-day course offering a sound foundation in the practical skills required to hang wallpaper. This course will benefit painting professionals who wish to expand their skillset and services offered through paper-hanging, while also appealing to DIY-ers whose goal it is to make improvements to their own home.
The 1-day course consists of practical training in the following areas:
- Tools required for the project: included in the price of the course, each student will receive a wallpapering tool bag containing our recommended products for the job.
- Learning about various wall papers
- Wall preparation
- How to mark out and plan your project successfully – what might go wrong in the absence of proper planning
- How to approach the job – where to start/stop and how to approach ‘paste the wall’ and ‘paste the paper’ wall coverings
- Sizing walls
- Application of lining paper
- Application of wallpaper
The course will run from 08.00-16.30.
Students should come prepared for a jam-packed, active day wearing comfortable clothing and suitable footwear.
Please bring a packed lunch – light morning refreshments will be provided.
All PPE will be provided.
On completion all students will receive a certificate of achievement and a tailored set of notes for future reference.
Introductory price: £350.00