Kitchen Refinishing – Taster Course
This course will appeal to decorators who are interested in expanding their business into the booming sector that is kitchen refurbishment, while also benefitting home owners who wish to carry out their own project.
The 1-day taster course will provide an insight into all areas of kitchen refurbishment, including:
- How to plan a successful project
- Introduction to spray equipment and set-up including extraction; cleaning of the machine
- Materials and paint products used
- PPE / Health & Safety requirements
- Dismantling and organising the kitchen components
- Carcass cleaning and preparation
- Door cleaning and preparation
- Spraying primer coats
- Spraying top coats
- How to install the finished kitchen
The course will run from 08.00-16.30.
Students should come prepared for a jam-packed, active day wearing comfortable clothing and suitable footwear.
Please bring a packed lunch – light morning refreshments will be provided.
All PPE will be provided.
On completion all students will receive a certificate of achievement and a tailored set of notes for future reference.
Introductory price: £400.00