This course is designed to benefit those who want to learn how to upcycle and refurbish furniture – for pleasure or profit. The 1-day course provides a solid foundation in all areas of the refurbishment process including:
- How to plan a successful project
- Instruction in the HVLP spray system
- General preparation work, wrapping and materials used
- PPE / Health & Safety requirements
- How to operate your machine
- Application of product – 2PAC lacquer and water-based satin
- Learn varying spray techniques on a range of furniture items and kitchen doors
- Step-by-step instruction from preparation of the item to the finished piece
- Machine maintenance and cleaning of both machine and gun
The course will run from 08.00-16.30.
Students should come prepared for a jam-packed, active day wearing comfortable clothing and suitable footwear.
Please bring a packed lunch – light morning refreshments will be provided.
All PPE will be provided.
On completion all students will receive a certificate of achievement and a tailored set of notes for future reference.
Introductory price: £400.00