This is a one-day course offering an introduction to the art of airless spray application. This course will benefit painting professionals whose goal it is to offer a quality finish to their clients, while also appealing to non-decorators who want to add to their skillset for the purpose of DIY and renovations.
The 1-day course consists of practical training in the following areas:
- Introduction to Airless Spray
- PPE / Health & Safety requirements
- Materials and paint products used
- Getting to know your sprayer and machine set-up
- Job site preparation
- Tip sizes
- Practice of spray patterns and basic techniques
- Spraying of ceilings
- Spraying of walls
- Spraying of woodwork and doors
- Cleaning and maintenance of the machine
The course will run from 08.00-16.30.
Students should come prepared for a jam-packed, active day wearing comfortable clothing and suitable footwear.
Please bring a packed lunch – light morning refreshments will be provided.
All PPE will be provided.
On completion all students will receive a certificate of achievement and a tailored set of notes for future reference.
Course price: £400.00