This course will appeal to decorators and spray painters who are interested in expanding their business into the booming sector that is kitchen refurbishment.
This course extends over three days and provides in-depth instruction into all areas of kitchen refurbishment, including:
- How to plan a successful project – what can go wrong and how to prevent it
- Introduction to spray equipment and set-up on site, including extraction
- Materials and paint products used
- PPE / Health & Safety requirements
- Dismantling and organising the kitchen components
- Carcass: cleaning, masking and preparation
- Carcass: spraying primer coats – filling, vacuuming and tac ragging
- Carcass: spraying top coats
- Doors: cleaning and preparation
- Sanding machines and dust extraction
- Doors: spraying primer coats – preparation between coats
- Doors: application of top coats
- Cleaning and maintenance of the spray machine and gun
- How to install the finished kitchen
The course will run over three consecutive days from 08.00-16.30 .
Students should come prepared for a jam-packed, active day wearing comfortable clothing and suitable footwear.
Please bring a packed lunch – light morning refreshments will be provided.
All PPE will be provided.
On completion all students will receive a certificate of achievement and a tailored set of notes for future reference.
Course price: £1200.00